Burn HD (Dietspotlight Burn) Exposed 2017 [MUST READ] – Does It Really Work?
Dietspotlight Burn or Burn HD offers a blend of patented ingredients alongside some commonly used weight loss ingredients.
In this are clinically studied ingredients which are meant to provide multiple benefits for health and weight reduction.
Their official website states that this is:
-Safe and effective.
-Can stimulate metabolism.
-Made to regulate blood sugar.
-Supports a loss of BMI.
It specifically is meant to help with releasing stored fat and also supporting metabolism in order to use this fat as an energy source. All the ingredients are said to be backed by clinical studies which reveal how individually it can support weight loss. For the best rated weight loss pills of the year click here.
Does it work?
Reviews can vary as some customers said it helped give them more energy and that it suppressed their appetite. Others saw no changes at all or worse, they experienced various side effects:
“made me extremely sick… horrendous headaches… not impressed… Just a little bit of energy… My hunger was still an issue this is just a worthless product.
There were also positive experiences:
“Haven’t seen a great change in weight loss but it did improve my energy levels… Made it easier to stop thinking about food… I’m able to push more in the gym having better workouts and sweating more… I’ve been able to shed a few pounds”
Most of the time users said that it improved their energy so they could exercise more. Judging from these reviews there is likely some effort required to lose weight. This is important according to the creators, as they recommend exercise and dieting. The year’s best diet pills are available in a comprehensive list which is found here.
Who makes it?
They say that they have been around since 2008 and they do offer their contact details, but there is no official company name offered.
Without more information it’s difficult to know if they are a legitimate company. It is known however that there are some disputes on their Better Business Bureau page due to sales issues.
Sales are offered on 3rd party retail sites and on their official website.
Ingredients and dosage
Only 4 ingredients are added to this and the official website offers a brief description for each one, as well as a supplements facts list to determine the dosage strength.
– Green Tea Extract (standardized to 70% Epigallocatechin gallate): From The Camelia sinensis plant, this dried tea extract contains antioxidants and has a light amount of caffeine. This can improve alertness, support the nervous system, and reduce inflammation. Depending on how this ingredient is processed, the amount of healthy antioxidants can vary.
This is specially formulated in a way to contain 70% of Epigallocatechin Gallate or EGCG, a compound which is considered to be the most potent polyphenol in green tea. It is known to be poorly absorbed by the body however, and studies on its weight loss effects have been mixed.
Because of this the FDA has sent out warning letters to companies who make bold claims about this compounds effectiveness. They added how there is insufficient evidence to prove its worth for many of the claimed benefits made about it.
– Meratrim: Patented blend of two ingredients, Garcinia mangostana and Sphaeranthus indicus flower. Studies have been performed which showed it was swell-tolerated and that it improved the breakdown of fat cells, leading to reduced hip size and overall weight.
Test subjects taking this patented additive were on a restricted diet and they made sure to exercise for a half hour 5 times a week.
Strangely the 2 ingredients in this when studied by themselves have never been use for weight loss, nor is there sufficient studies to help determine what they can do individually for weight loss.
– Chromium *as chromium polynicotinate) ChromeMate: A patented mixture of chromium and niacin. These 2 minerals are known to help support both healthy cholesterol and blood sugar. These 2 minerals are common in many foods and while studies were performed on the patented version, it’s difficult to try and determine if it’s any better than eating a diet rich in these minerals.
-Natural Caffeine USP: There’s a total of 75 mg of this additive per 1 capsule serving, which is about a cup of coffee. They do advise to supplement with 2 capsules of this which totals 150 mg of caffeine, still under the often suggested daily limit for caffeine.
This version of caffeine is standardized and considered pharmaceutical grade, so it’s tested for safety and made under controlled conditions to ensure that it is consistent in the amount and quality offered.
It can help increase energy, reduce fatigue, provide antioxidant benefits, and help boost metabolism. Caffeine does have to be regulated as it should not be taken too late in the day, and when mixed alongside other stimulants this can further increase the risk for side effects. Certain users may also be or sensitive to caffeine especially in this form as one is getting a full dosage strength per capsule, instead of regulated amounts which can come from sipping coffee or tea.
Are there possible side effects?
- Difficulty relaxing
- Increased bloating
- Stomach pain
- Rapid heart rate
- Cardiovascular related issues
Potential side effects depend largely on the person using it, and some customers did see unwanted symptoms. It’s good that the company uses many standardized ingredients which help to ensure that the specific amount said to be used truly is, but judging from user reviews there was a risk for side effects. The FAQ section on their website says that most people don’t complain of caffeine related side effects, but there were notable negative experiences on their Amazon.com page. Read more about what the top rated diet pills of the year are to start losing weight efficiently and quickly.
Dietspotlight Burn (Burn HD) does make researching their ingredients transparent, and they even cite a few studies for the added patented ingredients. A main concern is that most of what is added is not that highly regarded in outside clinical studies. Both caffeine and green tea can be found elsewhere for a cheaper cost, and the added mineral blend is also found naturally within many foods.
Dietspotlight Burn is best summarized with the following highlights:
- Customer reviews were greatly mixed with some adding that it did not produce any benefits.
- Often the positive reviews had to do more with the improved ability to work out more and of feeling energized, which is likely due to the added caffeine.
- Many of the ingredient are cheap to source and can be found naturally for a reduced cost, and some are already common to certain diets.
- There is no relevant company information provided on the official website, though there have been disputes on 3rd party websites.
- Caffeine can be an effective metabolism booster and it can also increase energy, but over time there is a natural tolerance built up which can significantly lower its benefits.
- It is very expensive at $109.95 for a one month supply, much higher than most diet pills and exceptionally high for the kinds of ingredients added.
It’s too much of an asking price for what’s offered and the quality of reviews found online. You still have to make a lot of lifestyle changes and workout for there to really be an effect. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list which highlights the bet supplements for weight loss.Buy Dietspotlight Burn (Burn HD) Top 10 Diet Pills of 2016 Top 10 Diet Shakes of 2016