The most vital and crucial aspect of any diet pill is what’s inside it. If a supplement does not have strong enough ingredients, how can it possibly assist in ridding you of all that weight you need to eliminate? If you have no idea what ingredients are in a supplement, how can you know if using it is even safe, or if it won’t result in any dangerous side effects? The best and easiest way to obtain piece of mind that the supplements you’re using are safe is to stick to supplements made entirely from ingredients that can be found in nature. These natural ingredients usually appear in diet pill formulas as herbal extracts, derived from various plants and other botanical organisms that have long histories of being used as natural remedies, especially when physical health related to weight gain and loss are concerned. Using supplements made from ingredients like these is the best way to know that the pills you’re using are effective in addition to being safe to use.
Unfortunately, some natural ingredients aren’t quite as safe or effective as other ones. While natural ingredients are generally safer than their synthetic counterparts, some can still result in some pretty dangerous adverse effects that can hurt your body and could have negative effects on various aspects of your health. That’s why we have written this article to help you be informed about which natural diet ingredients to avoid and which to use to help you.
Beneficial Natural Ingredients
These are the natural ingredients that are safe to use and will help you lose weight. Fortunately, these ingredients are fairly popular. You will be able to find them in lots of different supplements.
- Green Tea: We can’t imagine that it’ll be very hard to find a supplement containing this ingredient, considering the fact that Green Tea just may be the most popular diet ingredient in the industry. While debate and controversy still surrounds a bunch of the ingredients that have never been clinically proven to be effective, the majority of weight loss experts agree that green tea is able to boost your metabolism to improve the ways in which your body is able to burn and eliminate unwanted fat.
- Green Coffee Beans: This ingredient appears almost as frequently as green tea, but there is still a little debate about whether or not this ingredient can give your metabolism a significant enough boost to really improve the way it functions. Green coffee beans also benefit from the chlorogenic acid that they still contain because they have not been roasted. This chlorogenic acid is believed to benefit multiple aspects of your health, such as diabetes, heart disease and of course, weight loss.
- Raspberry Ketones: “Super Fruits” are one of the most recent weight loss trends to take the industry by storm, and raspberry ketones are arguably the most popular one. Since this ingredient is relatively new to the weight loss market, its ability to help you lose weight has still not been clinically proven. However, many believe raspberry ketones to be capable of aiding in the breakdown of fat inside your body, which would make it much easier for your metabolism to process it into energy. Raspberry ketones are also believed to improve your metabolism itself, thanks to their alleged ability to boost your body’s levels of Adiponectin, which is a hormone responsible for regulating and maintain your metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia: This ingredient is derived from various plants that can be found all over the world: in Australia, Asia and South Africa. It is considered by many to be a safer alternative to Ephedra, a dangerous natural ingredient that is now illegal.
As you can see, these ingredients are all intended to boost your metabolism, which is one of the most helpful things a diet pill can do for you. The best part is that these ingredients will not result in any major side effects.
Natural Ingredients to Avoid
While most natural ingredients don’t come with the threat of adverse effects, there are still some others that you want to watch out for. These potentially dangerous natural weight loss ingredients include the following:
- Ephedra: This is one of the most controversial ingredients that has ever been used in the weight loss industry. Derived from a Chinese herb by the name of Ma Huang, this ingredient is a powerful metabolism booster that was banned by the Food and Drug Administration in 2004 after products containing Ephedra resulted in cardiovascular-related deaths.
- Citrus Aurantium: A substitute for Ephedra that people believed to be safer. This ingredient is derived from bitter orange peels. However, this substitute turned out to not be safe after all, and people have died from using products containing this ingredient, due to cardiac complications.
- Caffeine: While some believe caffeine to be capable of enhancing your metabolic functions, any kind of boost it can give you will be insubstantial for weight loss. Instead, it’ll probably just give you headaches or the jitters.
Just because an ingredient is natural doesn’t mean it’s totally safe. You still need to be careful when distinguishing good natural ingredients from potentially dangerous ones. We hope this article will help you use supplements responsibly.
Thank you for sharing such an informative stuff with us. It’s really helpful. Natural weight loss supplements can be more beneficial to us. Becuase it doesn’t have side effect.